Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Artist Every Month! I am honored to announce that I have been selected to launch Artist Every Month at p!ay hair lounge in Simi Valley, California. Not only is this the most dope funky fresh salon in the West, but Brig "extraordinaire" loves to spread the word to support her local artist!

With this opportunity I am also launching The HannahMade Guide to Flowers and Plants as well as displaying my new chakra necklaces and lots of fun earrings! The few times I've been back since setting up I've been tickled to see girls in foil trying earrings on!


Each month p!ay will feature artists from every craft; jewelry, collage, knitting, painting, and the list goes on and on! Brig, you ROCK!







Brig models her new HannahMade "Warrior Princess" Necklace!

No comments: