Sunday, August 05, 2007


Etsy Treasury "All You Need Is Love"

There is something so enjoyable about searching through thousands of artists on Etsy and having to narrow them down to 16 that represent a topic of your choice.
Getting your own Treasury on Etsy is no small feat. You must have patients galore and a name in mind...once you type you can't go back.

I was fortunate enough to get a treasury this week and chose the topic of love.
As in the image above by Michelle Caplan, I was able to find the sweetest hugs and loveliest sentiments on creations ranging from fine art and pocket mirrors to clothing and softies.

Please take a closer look and feel the love!
All You Need Is Love

Hopefully I'll snag another one tonight!






2 comments:

Kimberly Monaco said...

Hi! Thank you for your comment on my blog - my goodness I was just looking at your list of blogs... haven't checked them all out yet - but how in the world do you have the time to keep them all going??? wow!
I'm going to check them out now...

mcaplan said...

Your a good treasury hunter, you ah!